THE BASE - Branding Workshop
Building the Strokes to your Brand is a series of Workshops designed by Olivia Vlachou for Small Business. Inspired by her own experience of working with businesses across the spectrum over the last ten years - from start ups to the well established - Olivia noticed that although a rise in social media and online marketing has shifted us in new directions and is fast becoming the way of the future, the foundations for building a strong brand are as vital as ever. With an easy-to-follow teaching style in a safe and social environment, Olivia will go through the steps to building a strong brand offline, before taking it online.
With a Bachelor of Arts (Graphic Design), five years of teaching Branding and related units at Curtin University, and a succesful small business owner herself, Olivia brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to the table. In the Building the Strokes to your Brand series, Olivia has designed workshops that are very interactive, with ideas being shared and worked through with others in the group, to ensure every step is specific and applied to your business.
The Base is the first workshop in the series. You will be required to complete this workshop before booking into more advanced workshops.
- An assessment of your current visual identity
- The association between your brand and your mark
- How to define your brand values, voice, message & aesthetic
- Defining your target audience, customer values and building a succesful strategy
- How to develop your brand aesthetic and ensure it attracts your target audience
- Crafting & implementation of Brand Guidelines (and how to stick to them!)
- How to stay true and implement consistency for growth and longevity
- Learn when you should take risks and when to break these guidelines
- How to position your brand in the current market
- Learn easy, key ways to differentiate yourself from competitors
DATE & TIME
Please select a date & time above
All workshops are 3 hours.
The Walsh Room at The Sage Hotel
1309 Hay St, West Perth WA 6005
Lots of surrounding parking is available
REFRESHMENTS & GOODIES
Morning/Afternoon Tea will be provided
(Fruit & Pastries)
Unlimited Tea, Coffee & Water
Olympia Brand Bag which includes workbook, pens & some special treats!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Purchased tickets are non-refundable, so please ensure you are available and select your date and time carefully! You are able to gift or sell your ticket in the event you are unable to attend, however please ensure you email us the name of who will be coming in your place. Unfortunately we are unable to accomodate for children of any age at any of our workshops, so please ensure you have made arrangements prior to booking.
HAVE A QUESTION?
Contact us here